INTRODUCTION

What I am about to introduce is a short notes on Law subjects (common law) which particularly to be more on LLB subjects. When the note was produced I was on my pursue for Law Degrees.
The notes will comprise a few subjects and topics and they all will be released accordingly. I would consider this to be my social obligation and help to all of law students. You all may promote my site for the benefit of other law students. However please don’t violate my right by producing my notes again anywhere. What is yours from here will only be yours in here then the blessing will be there.
I would like to share with all of you what I have gained during my study time. Among others subject that I will share are law subjects that related to common law topics.
The notes will go more on the law for LLB study mostly on common law. However, those that come from Commonwealth Countries can also refer to this note as i believe that laws and decided cases between Commonwealth Countries are also persuasive to each other to some extend even though they are not the same. Reference can also be made to each other should they are related.
However please be reminded that I will not be responsible for any inaccurate information on my notes as I have stated in my disclaimer. Should you find something to be updated from this blog, please put on comment. Feel free to share here and make sure that you make reference to your lecturer as well.
So ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and friends, please enjoy my site and i hope i could give you all a little bit of help but come out with greater results for our benefit.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Need Law Introduction ... click HERE
Private Policy About Us Contact Us Content References
DISCLAIMER

LAW (LLB) NOTES is intended merely as an informational and educational resource and is not intended to offer legal advice, nor does it offer legal advice. The exchange of information, by electronic mail or otherwise, relating in any way to LAW (LLB) NOTES is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it create an attorney-client relationship.